How to have a, shall we say, checkered start to your day:
- Be unable to find your desk keys. Think again how you need to put them on your car keys. Be pretty sure they’re in your car. [they aren’t]
- Have a decent workout alone. (So far, so meh…)
- Confirm the keys are not, in fact, in your car. Think they might be at your desk. [they aren’t]
- Confirm the keys are not at your desk. Further confirm your desk, with your computer in it, is locked.
- Return home to find and fetch keys. Think “Cool, my nasty sweaty Freya-fit clothes don’t have to cook in my car after all.”
- Find keys at home and smugly drop exercise bag and dirty clothes off.
- Return to work, thinking you’ll finally be licking this day’s dumb start, and you’ll show it who’s boss.
- Realize you have left your wallet and phone in your gym bag, now at home.
- Rejoice. Your day is on track after all. >.<
- Step 10: profit.
Oh wait, there is no step 10.