Let’s recap why I love this pic:
- empty bottles, super awesomely matched up. I’m gonna have to drink a lot of Riesling to achieve this. And if my weekend adventures tubing the Comal prove anything, it’s how amazingly I can handle my wine.
- cedar posts with branches left on. Can I just say that any project that results in less cedar pollen goes way high on my “fuck yeah!” meter?
- bird houses from gourds. I am loving these, and wish to have more birds, bats, and dragonflies in my yard. Hm, will the birds eat the dragonflies? In that case, screw you, birdies!
- crushed granite path.
- greenhousey looking thing at the end. Too cute!
- I must reiterate how awesome the forest of cedar-and-bottle “trees” looks. Haw-sum.